Wednesday 24 August 2011

Crush of the Week - Michael Cera

After my last bitter post, I have to go the exact opposite direction and write something loving and positive. That’s just how I roll, so crush of the week is returning right now. Woooo!


Michael Cera. What can I say - we all know I love nerds. I adore nerds and Michael is one. He’s smart, he’s geekily funny, he’s awkward, he’s cute. I love Michael Cera and I love him even more after I’ve watched ‘Paper Heart’

Here’s why Michael Cera rules:


He’s not been in a shit movie…like EVER...well maybe except for ‘Youth in Revolt’.

He’s not your typical Hollywood screw up, but just some dude from Toronto.


Awkward in a melt-my-heart way. 


Babyface and rucksack love. 


Paper Heart. Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist. Juno. Arrested Development.

Do I need to say more?

Love you Michael! Nice sofa, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment