Wednesday 19 October 2011

Top Five Vibes – Drake


We all know I’m obsessed with Drake. He’s an amazing lyricist. His delivery is killer and I actually believe that he’s as sensitive and intelligent as his songs portray him to be. Maybe I’m naïve. Anyway, top five vibes about my fave Drake songs today.


You could’a been the one but it wasn’t that serious. There was smoke in the air before that was me clearing it. That felt good, all and all I learned a lesson from it though - you never see it coming you just get to see it go. Yeah, I should have looked up at the sky at first
, now I can see it in her eyes; fireworks.


“Ha and you all ain't even have to ask twice. You can have my heart or we can share it like the last slice. Always felt like you was so accustomed to the fast life.”


“I know they say the first love is the sweetest, but the first cut is the deepest.”


I might be too strung out on compliments, overdosed on confidence, started not to give a fuck and stop fearing the consequence.”



“What am I afraid of? This is supposed to be what dreams are made of, but people I don't have the time to hang with always look at me and say the same shit -
'You promised me you would never change.'”


No comments:

Post a Comment