Monday 2 April 2012

An Interview with my BFFs - Part 1

Oh hello blog lovers, I have interviewed random guys to find answers. I have done the same with girls. But I have never looked to the people closest to me. Surely they know what’s going down in life. So instead of talking about myself (again) I have talked to my BFFs and asked them to enlighten me and enlighten me they did. 


Is life too short to play the long game?

Yes, live for the moment!

Describe your character in six words!

Kind, shy, creative, adventurous, forgetful, twee.

What’s the first thing that attracts you to a person?

Their smile.

Why is this romance shit so complicated? Is it complicated?

We try to work out what the other person is thinking too much.

Up until now, what’s the most important thing you have learned about relationships?

They're about give and take - and if it's not right, don't stick your head in the sand - do something about it.

How do you know someone fancies you?

It's in the eyes!

Who or what inspires you?

My mum, my friends (and Zooey Deschanel)

What life advice would you give to your 16-year-old self?

Don't worry about the small things, they'll turn out well in the end (and travel the world while you're young and don't mind living out of a backpack)


 What life advice would you give me?

Try not to over think it - life has a funny way of working things out.

What’s the difference between boys and girls?

The ability to focus on and talk about [insert favourite sport/computer game/band] for hours.

What’s the best way to be happy – enlighten me?

Keep it simple and don't change yourself to fit in.

Which qualities do you admire in others that you wish you’d possess yourself?

Humour, extroversion, debating skills, a good singing voice.

What are you listening to right now?

Howler - I told you once.

Is there a mantra / belief you live by? What is it?

Life's too short - do something you love every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment